Home Inspection Services
Professional Residential Inspections
- Single and Multi-family Residences, Condominiums,Town Houses, Modular Homes
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- Thermal Inspections
- Pest Inspections
Home Maintenance Inspections
- Comprehensive maintenance and safety inspection that will review all areas of your home that regularly need maintenance and repair.
- A custom designed plan and recommendations for repairs and upkeep to help increase home energy efficiency, protect and increase the value of your home, and increase the longevity of your heating and cooling systems.
Thermal Imaging (click for more information)
Here is a partial list of services we can perform with thermal imaging for homeowners, contractors, plumbers and electricians:
Although Infrared Thermal Imaging is a far better diagnostic tool than the naked eye, it does not guarantee 100% accuracy, unless removal or destruction of components can be achieved to validate findings. When possible, other tools are used to verify Thermal Images, but even with these considerations we do not claim to have x-ray vision. Conditions may change and cause the apparent temperature readings revealed in Thermal Images to be different at any given time.
Water Testing (Including FHA & VA Testing)
• If your new home is on a private well, we strongly recommend testing the water. A private well means just that – it’s yours. No one else is responsible for the safety of your water. We utilize Nelson Analytical Labs to interpret the test results for you as it is our job to provide you with an un-biased third party evaluation of your home.
• We are one of only five inspection companies in the state of NH (as of January 2015) that is certified to test water treatment systems, including softeners, neutralizers and Reverse Osmosis filtration!
Radon Testing (click for more information)
- Radon is a naturally occurring colorless, odorless gas produced by the radioactive decay of the element radium.
- The only way to know if Radon is present in your home is to test.
- Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer in the world among non-smokers, according to EPA estimates.
- Radon is responsible for about 21,000 lung cancer deaths every year in the United States. About 2,900 of these deaths occur among people who have never smoked.
- We offer both active (electronic) and passive (charcoal) testing.
- Radon water testing.
Is there a service you would like and don’t see? Please call or email our team for more information and to receive a customized quote.